ValvTechnologies exclusively manufactures severe service, metal-to-metal seat, zero leakage isolation valves per ISO 5208 Rate A.
Severe service applications may require high temperatures, eg above 260°C, high corrosion, high abrasion, high pressure: ANSI 2500, 4500, API 10K, 15K or very low temperatures such as below -45°C.
With the use of high technology coatings and the use of a unique Seat design integral to the body, Valvtechnologies can guarantee resistant valves in extremely severe services guaranteeing ZERO LEAKAGE in Metal-Metal type valves.
- Seat supported ball valve V1-1 Series: DN ¼in – 4in 900-4500#, V1-2 Series: 1/2in – 26in 150# - 600#, V1-3 Series: 1/2in-2in 150-600#, V1-4 Series: 4″-36 ″ 900-4500#.
- Trunion Valves – Nextech and Truntech DND 2-36in ANSI 150 – 2500, 5K, 10K, 15K
- 3-way and 4-way valves - 1-1/2-30" ASME/ANSI Class 150 - 4500
- Parallel Sliding Gate Valves - 4 - 36" ASME / ANSI Class 150 - 4500
API-6D, API-6A, PSL-3, ISO 5208 Rate A, ASME B16.34, Nace MR-01-75 / ISO 15156, Fugitive emissions TA-Luft and ISO 15848-1 Class B, SIL-3, API -607 / API 6FA.
HIPPS Systems, Injection, Test and Production Well Manifolds, PIG Launchers and Receivers, Pumping Stations, Pressure Reduction Stations (Choke Stations) and valve stations in pipelines.
- Total Cost of Ownership in Isolation Valves
- ValvTechnologies formalizes new partnership for after-sales service in Brazil
- Exclusive zero leakage technology for pipelines
- Prospects for market recovery lead to Fluxo to Rio Oil & Gas 2018
- Solution Flow in actuated ball valve for Maravilhas Dam III
- Flow Automates Samarco's Third Pipeline
- Flow part to conquer the mining market
- Valvtechnologies and Shafer in the world's largest pipeline
- Flow and Valvtechnologies: excellence in after-sales