Flow Control Valves
- Designed with a finely threaded rod that allows for gradual adjustment and control of the flow that passes through the system;
- Suitable for air quality in accordance with ISO 8573.1 Class 4: particles, water and oil (Pneumatics).
- Compatible with NAS1638 Class 9 and ISO 4406 18/15 fluids (Hydraulics).
- Ability to meet high flows:
- Pneumatics: up to 11.2 HP;
- Hydraulics: up to 1.2 Cv/100.0 l/min;
- Work pressure:
- Pneumatic: up to 174 psi / 12 bar;
- Hydraulics: up to 10,000 psi / 690 bar;
- Connections from 1/4" to 1" (BSPP and NPT).