- World leader for low and high temperature hydraulic and pneumatic applications;
- Wide range of working fluids (air, moist air, water, water glycol, oil, chemicals and gases):
- Hydraulics: Compatible with NAS1638 Class 9 or Class 12 (select models) and ISO 4406 18/15 fluids;
- Pneumatics: Suitable for air quality as per ISO 8573.1 Class 4: particles, water and oil.
- Industry's highest guaranteed safety factors – Ex emb, Ex d, Ex ia, SIL 3;
- INMETRO certified valves (Ex de Ex ia);
- Low power consumption: options from 0.8W to 12.0W;
- Ability to meet high flow rates and high pressures:
- Hydraulics: up to 3.8 HP / 200 l/min and 20,000 psi / 1,380 bar;
- Pneumatic: up to 11.2 hp and 725 psi / 50 bar.
- Fully configurable models in 316L stainless steel, aluminum and carbon steel;
- Connections from 1/8” to 2” BSP and NPT, with board mounting options and CETOP 03 standard;
- Outperforms all other solenoid valves on the market.