Ultrasonic Intrusive Gas Flow Meter
Manufacturer: Honeywell Elster
- Diameters: 3" to 36";
- Pressure class: ANSI 150 to 900
- Pressure range: 2 barg to 150 barg (minimum pressure depends on meter size and gas composition)
- Honeywell Elster's ultrasonic gas metering flowmeters are ideal for natural gas volume custody transfer applications.
- 0.5% of reading after dry calibration
- 0.2% of reading after flow calibration
- 0.1% of reading after flow calibration and linearization
Main features and differentials
- Transit time measurement principle with 06 (six) pairs of transducers;
- All intrinsically safe, metal-encapsulated transducers;
- Internal temperature sensor;
- Flow profile detection;
- No pressure drop;
- Bidirectional measurement;
- SonicExplorer software for configuration, diagnostics and monitoring;
- Gas temperature range: -40 °C to + 85 °C;
- Ambient temperature range: -40 °C to +60 °C;
- Body material in A350 LF2 Cl.1 steel, machined body, for sizes 3" to 12";
- Body material in A333 Gr.6 steel (tube) / A350 LF2 (flange), welded body, for gauge sizes 14" and above;
- Transmitter housing: Aluminum, IP 66 degree of protection.
- VDSL range extender for high speed communication (TCP/IP);
- Pressure sensor for correction of the Reynolds coefficient;
- Extraction tool for changing the transducer under pressure;
- Body material: A316L special steel, duplex;
- Stainless steel transmitter housing.
- INMETER: Ex dia [ia] IIB+H2 T6 Gb;
- Compliance with OIML R137-1;
- Compliance with AGA 9;
- Certified by NMi.
- Fluxo provides natural gas conditioning and measurement system for the largest thermoelectric park in Latin America
- Flow expands partnership with Honeywell through Elster's natural gas product line