Manufacturer: Honeywell Elster
A chromatograph specially designed for natural gas energy measurements. Considered a state-of-the-art analyzer that uses chromatography components based on the latest and most modern electromechanical systems (MEMS), resulting in highly accurate analyses. With a compact, explosion-proof design, it includes the analytical hardware, current selection, and all electronics necessary for autonomous operation.
- Fiscal measurement of the BTU (calorific value) of the gas;
- Percentage measurement of each component of natural gas;
- Gas quality measurement and control.
- Accuracy: 0.1%;
- Repeatability: 0.005%.
Main features and differentials
- C6+ => Analysis time 3 minutes;
- C9 => Analysis time 5 minutes;
- Repeatability in BTU <0.005%;
- Double block and bleed;
- Selection of up to 5 currents + 01 calibration current;
- TCP/IP communication;
- Data storage according to API 21.1;
- IP 66 enclosure;
- RGC 3000 software for configuration, diagnostics and monitoring;
- Ambient temperature range: -20 °C to +54 °C;
- One Helium cylinder every 02 (two) years;
- Calculations in accordance with ISO 6976, GPA 2172 or GOST 22667.
- Calculation of dew point of hydrocarbons;
- Gas Controller - Net 3000;
- Sulfuros and H2S Analysis;
- O2 Analysis.
Certifications and Approvals
- PAM (Model Approval Ordinance) - Inmetro - Inmetro/Dimel Ordinance No. 208, of July 6, 2020, issued in accordance with the Metrological Technical Regulation for in-line gas chromatographs, approved by Inmetro Ordinance No. 272/2014 and Inmetro Ordinance No. 306/2019.
This Ordinance approves the use of the in-line gas chromatograph, model Encal 3000, in use to determine the chemical composition of natural gas in the scope of Fiscal Measurement and Custody Transfer;
- INMETRO definitive certificate for use in classified area Ex db IIC T6 Gb, in accordance with INMETRO Ordinance No. 179 of 05/18/2010.
- Laboratory structure flow to perform initial verification of chromatographs
- Flow expands partnership with Honeywell with sale of Elster products
- Fluxo provides natural gas conditioning and measurement system for the largest thermoelectric park in Latin America