From 65 to 1000 kW of electricity
Cogeneration with natural gas in any type of industry or commerce that requires water or hot air, power generation in places without a grid (off-grid) such as gas pipelines, oil platforms, compression stations and gas extraction wells.
Main features and differentials
Capstone's microturbines have only one moving part in the entire assembly that uses air from the environment where it is installed as a lubricating and refrigerant fluid, which results in greater reliability of the equipment and a low need for maintenance. The equipment is modular and has all the power electronics built into the set. They are light and compact for installation in any type of environment.
Atex for use in hazardous area (Zone 2)
- Flow and Capstone bring microturbines to Brazil
- Capstone performs after sales in Brazil
- Flow contributes to an environmental project at Copasa
- Flow receives award from Capstone in California
- Obama references Capstone project
- Flow and Capstone's technical lecture fills the room at the Abes congress
- Microturbines for distributed power generation and sludge drying
- C30 microturbine for studies in aircraft propulsion systems
- Fluxo provides first cogeneration system for the food industry in Brazil
- Capstone and Fluxo promote Roadshow for the Oil & Gas sector
- Why use biogas-powered microturbines?